Monday, April 06, 2009

I HATE TOILET ISSUES! (found the perfect use for K's red shirt, though...)

I hate my toilet - I knew I should have gone to the hospital instead! Let's just say that I needed to get cleaning supplies with my own money this time instead of someone else's. Speaking of that someone else, I found one of his red party shirts ("THIS IS MY PARTY SHIRT") in the cleaning bucket. Dunno how it got there, but I promptly used it to clean SOME dirty toilet water - yay for rags! Then I needed to go out anyway (and get a card for my brother while I was at it - LONDON DRUGS!)... the floor and I definitely MUST be washed! Since I also used three towels, laundry must also be done... ugh.

Went out to London Drugs (with a stop at Big Orange for a mango bubble tea), and got a grad card for the brother's convocation in a couple of weeks. Saw some chewy caramel Tim Tams (nine per package) while debating whether I should buy some puff pastry with hazelnut cream (I did buy the Mini Snacks - six per package), so got one each for me and Corey: I'll send his later in the bubble-wrap envelope I also purchased. Got some Oxygen Scrub Free cleaner in a squirt bottle, plus a store brand pine-scented cleaner much like PineSol. Then I got really hungry (and couldn't wait till I got home), so slew the "Randal memory dragon" of having salad at Milestone's. Not TOO bad, but I didn't feel completely clean until I got home / showered / did laundry. Heck, I didn't feel clean when I went out at all: it's been eight months since I felt active distaste for someone or something which directly affects me!

Steph uploaded a photo of "me" from her Disneyland trip with Melissa, who thought I'd enjoy the "poo(h)" reference:



Facebook quizzes taken from Kelly, Jessica, and Gretchen:

Leslie took the What old movie actor are you? quiz and the result is James Dean. Cool. Sullen at times with a swaggering attitude. Don't care about things, and like to play it by ear. You have a need for speed. You are easily frustrated and bored. Very handsome. You try to act strong and never let anybody see what you feel.

Leslie completed the quiz "How Singaporean are you?" with the result Normal Singapore Citizen. Comparing yourself with the the most typical Singaporean, you definitely lose out.

Leslie took the What type of person are you? quiz and the result is 9 - Peacemaker. Peacemakers are accessible, kind and supporting. They want harmony and peace. They are neutral arbitrators; they are flexible and sometimes lazy. It's sometimes hard to understand them. They run away from difficult situations. They lost the contact with their inner voice. RELATIONSHIPS: Helpful relationships are very important to you; so you can relax. You are very willing and you don't reject people. Once you have a relationship, you work for it so that it's lasting. You are faithful and warm. FIXATION: indolence. VICE: laziness. VIRTUE: right action. PROFESSIONS: a profession where you don't have to take initiative, a peaceful job. (I thought indolence and laziness were similar. Hmm...)

Leslie took the Which Female Twilight Character Are You? quiz and the result is Alice.

Leslie took the What is the theme song of your life??? quiz and the result is Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield. The I-Live-Life-To-The-Fullest-And-I-Am-HAPPY type! You live life to the max, and you live each day like its your last. You forget the rules and just go for it, and want to experience it all before it all disappears... Your life is a book... and you're writing it! Love it, make it, work it, and shape it... you make it what YOU want! Don't forget a happy ending, though!

Leslie just took the "Which 80s Movie Are You?" quiz and the result is The Breakfast Club. You're a rebel, a genius, a jock, a prima donna, and an oddball... all rolled into one notoriously fun, cereal sandwich-loving spirit. You don't act this way to make trouble or hurt feelings. You're all about having fun, being yourself, making friends, and making memories. You are who you are, and everyone else should just deal.





You Think Objectively



Your brain works best when you are able to think in steps.

You like procedures and routines. You are good at staying focused and on task.



You are excellent at developing workable solutions to difficult problems. You simply look at the facts.

You have an excellent memory, and you are a quick thinker. You can sort out what's important from what's not.



I don't know about this one, although everyone seems to think that I have a good memory for birthdays... *shrug*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home