Thursday, March 19, 2009

Definite whole-wheat pasta this time round! / Monkey tagging!

The transit system here SUCKS! After leaving a quick "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" message for Corey, I got out in plenty of time to meet the bus which would take me to the suite I was supposed to view this afternoon, but it failed to show up... UGH! I could have called a cab, but I had NO IDEA the bus would be a no-show! Despite this annoyance, I still felt "up" in a way I haven't for about a year - YAY! Instead, I went to Shoppers Drug Mart to see if they had any Mars Bars. They didn't seem to have any, but I bought a bubble-wrap envelope and a 3 Musketeers bar.

Then I had a Cajun Rice Bowl at Boston Pizza: I was supposed to have one of those last summer, but they didn't have them. At least someone else paid for my replacement meal that night, heh. I read the newspaper while I had my meal; that sick Austrian pervert who sexually abused his daughter in a basement compound will rot in jail - GOOD! Also heard Rihanna's UMBRELLA on the overhead music: I don't know why she got back together with Chris Brown, really. I know it's easy to believe he won't abuse her again, but he WILL. Trust me!

Had a banana bubble tea at Tri-Ty, then bought one litre of Nut Brown Ale at the liquor store from a Howe Sound brewery. (fancy!) I went to Save-On, and grabbed the last Mars Bars "fun size" pack (for me and Corey) on the shelf, along with four boxes of on-sale whole-wheat pasta (fusilli and penne... and I definitely got them, unlike last week when I only THOUGHT so...) / the store brand of Hamburger Helper (to see if it's good by itself) / Passionberry Trident Extra Care gum / Bridge Mixture / a frozen "no sugar added" cherry pie for Sunday. Got home by 7, which is still good.


Here's a "monkey tagging" picture that I got from Hien:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home