Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hamburger Helper can't be good by itself... can it?

High-scoring words of the day so far:

KANES (110 points) - against Josephine S. [5W, 2W]
JOT (200 points) - against Janet H. [4W used twice over, 4L on J]
REDELIVERY (760 points) - against Nicole S. [5W, 4W, 2W] (good deficit-erasing word!)
WHITENS (160 points) - against Sara H. [5W, 2W]
BETONY (120 points) - against Tam R. [5W]
EQUITANT (138 points) - against Sean R. [4W]


I hear that it's blizzarding in Chilliwack and Langley right now: makes me glad that I'm not out there! Reminds me of a time I was on a Greyhound bus where it was snowing somewhere halfway through the trip; good thing I don't have to do that anymore! (and it's snowing HERE too?!) I am also annoyed with certain things, again. Someone else says that Hamburger Helper is good by itself... unless they mean that hot dogs and beans are fine by themselves. At any rate, I should try that!





You Are a Red Light



You take life at a slow pace. Life is long, so what's the rush?

You are very selective. You don't make a decision until you're sure it's the right one.



You have amassed some wisdom in your life, and you put it to good use. You don't act rashly.

You are fair and impartial. People can count on you to do the right thing, even if you take some time to figure out what that is.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home