Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dream of Ian at Pho and Jeremy at Lansdowne / Celtic Animal

Rory Gallagher is a great musical talent, haha.

I had a weird dream which first involved my rushing about in the Rosehill house. My mom (as usual) was all stressed out, and was irritated that I wasn't that way as well. She tried giving me a lot of garlic bread, but I wouldn't take it. "This is Harmony's - she made it for you!" had no effect on me, haha. The ug and Steph figured that it would be a good thing if I just got out of there, and I did since John / Ada / Ian / Sean were waiting for us in their huge van! We wanted to go to a Pho restaurant, but the parking wasn't readily available. I touched the kids on the head, which they didn't seem to mind. Sean was reading a book about people with the same names as cartoon characters, and Ian read the names of businesses as we passed them. He liked the purple font of "The Panties Shop," haha.

After our Pho meal, I decided to wait for Jeremy in the Lansdowne parking lot while he tried to find something. He came back to me sheepishly, and said he hadn't found it yet. I said it was okay if he looked again, and he came back ten minutes later. He wanted me to go away with him (he still couldn't find the item), so I did... I liked his grin! Then we met Chinese Eric somewhere - the dream ended after we decided to get gag gifts for our friends. Hahahaha!


Writer's Block: A Little Green
Top o' the morning to you! Has anyone ever pinched you for not wearing green on St. Patrick's Day?

No, certainly not!
View other answers





Your Animal is the Swan



You are a calm, gentle, and serene person. You are happiest when you can relax and enjoy the world.

You are beautiful, both inside and out. You find it easy to love, and are easy to love.



You are stable and strong. You can bring security to your family and friends.

You have deep emotions, and you are a lot more sensitive than you let on.



Of course I'm beautiful both inside and out, because David S. once said so to my ex. Hahaha!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home