Sunday, May 04, 2008

Incest perpetrators should be cut into pieces!

Man, the Internet Explorer on my mom's computer is frustrating. When it works, it's cool - when it doesn't, it takes FOREVER to get it working again on the wireless connection since it seems to KNOW when it's going to go kablooey! *mad*

My parents told me about how I could come over for the two weeks of their European cruise ("don't invite people over to stay under any circumstances!" - I'm not THAT stupid / disrespectful!), and said that the funeral for Vanessa's grandma is tomorrow at 10. I know my grandma is probably thinking when her turn will be, since her close friends are dying a lot lately. Later, Vanessa told me that her mom isn't taking it well... yeah, that happens even if you're kinda expecting it. =/

Talked to Auntie Esther before heading into church, and then said hi to Mei Lin - Julie's back too, yay! Discussed running / the gym / beer / homebrew / Jen's dinner tonight / Scrabble and online lookups / gum in Ziploc bags / the June membership meeting to affirm Phil as a pastor / asking the wrong people for gum / working / being tired / birthday wishes with Christon, Jeremy, Raymond, Danielle, Megan, Cindy, Grace, Johnny, and other people. I shared amusement when I discussed CAVING with people, haha. Waved to Joshua and Keenan, wished Karmie a happy anniversary, and told Bob to stop picking on his brother Heyman as his other brother Johnny slid under the pews to get to his spot. "The floor is clean!" Yeah... that's because YOU'RE cleaning it with your clothes, kid! During the sermon, Pastor John brought up the evil Amacon management "raising rent / renovation / evading law" techniques - my sibs pointed to me, and Grace / Phil asked me about it later.

In the back parking lot, Raymond and I discussed his afternoon plans of going to the gym, the Darfur rally last week after the Benjamin meeting, and his ambivalent feelings on the latter. Sheena, Chalaine, Christon, Lincoln, Karen, and I discussed zippers: Dylan said that the only zipper we could zip up would be on his fly, and we were SO not going there! Instead, Karen contented herself with her boyfriend's zippers, heh. Discussed Karen Choo, working, new jobs, meetings, birthday dinners, and more. Asked Eric if he'd heard me on the phone yesterday - sorta, but then it had to die. Oh well, I'd heard what he had to say in any event!

Said hi to Daniel, Stella, Benjamin, Kevin, and others. Wished Brian a happy birthday after his sister Julie said hi to me - he can always count on me to remember, for sure! Told Nathan that it would definitely be one of those good things said about me at my funeral.. his reaction was classic! "That's MORBID - what about at a birthday thing?" That too, but he knows what I mean! (we hugged Ricky hello again!) Facebook wall comments are convenient too, since it only takes two seconds to leave one, especially with reminders on your home page in the sidebar! J-Mak and Chalaine talked about GIRLICIOUS - I didn't know they watched that, just as I didn't know Lucas wrote visual poetry! (nothing wrong with that, haha - even I've written some!)

At Sunday School, Eric brought his little brother Arthur - there was another new kid, whose name is Watson (I refuse to acknowledge THAT as a first name! :P) - he's the son of Auntie Ping's landlady. After that, I played around with the kids in the basement - an uncle was scaring Christal, Wilson, Rosanna, Samantha, Gwyneth, and Evelyn. Went outside to talk to Jeremy, Jon, and others - Chris, Melia, and I noticed a crying Sean on the stairs, where his mom Ada was trying to talk him down. Eventually, he DID come down from the rail side - then I went to Pho with Grandma. She thought that I shouldn't have ordered Vietnamese coffee with my #24 (spicy noodles / pork hock / banana leaves) because "the only thing that goes with coffee is bread [subs]!" Then again, she tried another duck-based dish - #31 instead of #32!

I saw Karmie, Josiah, and Noah in the restaurant before Calla, Christon, Jeremy, Johnny, and another guy came in for a table. ("How can people get out if a store is closed?" "A back way, Noah!") Apparently, Big G thought I shouldn't have left her alone, but it's okay. Talked about reffing, basketball, baseball being boring for Josiah, golf being boring for me, Hannah being at her cousin's dance recital, our bills, what we'd had for lunch, vermicelli, and waiting around for the ministy re-alignment meeting to end. Shouted bye to Calla and the rest when I left, then talked to William at church about Facebook / Internet time / doing homework before he went to go talk to Darren near the drums. (when Darren went by with some hickory sticks, I hoped aloud that it wasn't his lunch!)

Ivan, Mike, Emily, and Stanley were talking about the Awana TruthScripts (Psalm 1 and 23) - I commented that my sister had told me even our mom had beat us to it! Mike was looking at the list trying to find her name, but we made fun of him since he couldn't find a name which was #5 or so, haha. We ribbed Pastor John because his daughter Hannah had beat him to it, while Ivan tried offering McDonalds fries to Noah - HE ran away since he's shy. I offered some Life Savers to Josiah, who said that it was okay. Melia came upstairs after some people had left. Discussed Chinese people having four characters to their names ("they're married!"), whoever Shun Kin Wong was (maybe one of my grandma's friends), how I should REPRESENT since I'm a secretary, little Ryan doing the verses already, Sarah / Mike having weird places on the list considering they recited it WAY early, Auntie May, Auntie Helen, change at Awana, losing kids, Fellowship, moving chairs to the new church, time changes, our not knowing Christon's Chinese name ("siu mai!"), Joey's surprise birthday dinner at the Lansdowne Earls tonight, and more.

When the meeting finally ended, I chose to go with the English-speaking car after Eric / Dylan told me about the lunchtime decision to have committee meeting tomorrow night by the fountain in Aberdeen. Fair enough for us Richmond people! Maybe Dylan's new girlfriend will force him to become more familiar with Richmond, unlike the time when we went to ping-pong and he had to ask for directions to #9 restaurant, haha. We discussed hockey, the Red Wings, dinner, the lards' cruise, offense, tomorrow's funeral, church stuff, the meeting, bringing yogurt and a flat of strawberries to Jen's, our grandma's ideas about food ("rice is only a dinner food!"), Johnny being surprised by our toughness (Jon did bop Andrea on the nose really hard once when he was running around at a CRU meeting - she hurt for the rest of the day!), and more.

Got home and promptly was invited to a dinner on Tuesday night - of course I'll go since it's Pastor John and his family! (being on time at 6 should be quite doable for me, heh) My grandma just confused a pear and a lemon, aiya! =/ (and she locked the bathroom door while exiting, oops) I'm also taking the rest of Dallas' stuff to consolidate it all in one place, which I actually don't mind. Heck, I *like* the "Whoa! Where'd all this stuff come from?" reactions I've been getting! :D (Mom, on that Austrian pervert who was found to have seven kids by his own daughter in a concrete basement: "They should cut him into pieces!" As Steph said, they should castrate him - we're talking about MEN and their sex drive here! He should at least be castrated!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home