Monday, September 22, 2008

Yes, bad grammar IS a reason not to talk to people!

Bingo of the day so far:

DIOPTASE (62 points) - against Fiona K.


High-scoring words of the day so far:

VICHY (145 points) - against Christine G. [5W; 4L on C; 2L on H]
MAFIC (325 points) - against Shelley R.-B. [two 5W]
QUAYS (272 points) - against Emily L. [two 4W]
ARCADIA (150 points) - against Dixie V. [5W, 3W]


Erik added me to Facebook, which is cool. I just found someone on Facebook with 1300+ friends... how do you KEEP UP with that many people?! *thud* Someone random added me to YM, but I can't continue talking to him because of his spelling / grammar issues. "You said to AD you, and I don't WAIST time!" Um, no. I see enough of that on the Internet already! And no, I am not talking to someone else because they appear creepy!

Talked to Fidela on Gmail about my clone, haha. I knew the conversation had the potential to get confusing, so I kinda expected her response: "Yeah, I do know someone with your name. I grew up with her in Vancouver... wait, YOU'RE the one I grew up with in Vancouver. She's from my church in Wheaton!" Hahaha. I told her about the guy in high school that I knew with the same name as me - cue the mixups at the office!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home