Saturday, September 20, 2008

You bet I'm going to Citrus' place this time!

Bingos of the night so far:

MALAISE (145 points) - against Alice P.
ETERNAL (71 points) - against Max V.
MELANGES (61 points) - against Jenna G.


High-scoring words of the night so far:

STOLID (420 points) - against Jenna G. [5W, 4W, 3W]
JUMBO (131 points) - against Sharon W. [2W, 4W]
ADAPTS (144 points) - against Hitomi S. [two 4W]
MALAISE (145 points) - against Alice P. [bingo; 5W; hook off MORALE for a plural]


Danielle sent me an Evite for a birthday / farewell at Citrus' house next Sunday - you BET that I'm going, ESPECIALLY after I was cheated out of the LAST hangout by K! (even if I *did* get the computer to myself for once, as per Eric...) Corey (whose finger turned green today :P) linked me to a Pool Pissing Prank on Youtube; love you, but NO! Then he linked me to an Autopsy Prank - much better! Julie C. also confirmed me on Facebook - as I was telling Eric yesterday, I'm surprised that she's old enough for an account there! (although I guess all and sundry could get one... if Phil's grandma could have one, ANYBODY can!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home