Thursday, September 18, 2008

Being a sore loser / POO CALENDAR!

Bingo of the night so far:

TAILORS (78 points) - against Michael M.


High-scoring words of the night so far:

MEWL (135 points) - against Lesa N. [3W, 5W]
HOOKAS (199 points) - against Will C. [3W, 5W]
ZITS (269 points) - against Jessica K. [5W, 4W]

Steve L. just played his own last name against me, haha!


I'm a very sore loser - I should never have signed up for certain things! Corey thinks I should cheat with BS acronyms that aren't real words, and is trying to cheer me up with poo jokes - weirdo. :P "Your Scrabble kung-fu is not powerful enough." Yeah, that would explain it.

Vanessa emailed me the pictures from last night, so things are pretty good! Says she'll send the special one to Steph PRONTO. That would be very cool. :D

I'd upload the huge versions of the pictures, but they show my imperfections - NO THANKS! *bleh*


Posing with Viv's 2009 Poo Calendar:



Yes, that DOES say "What's Your Poo Telling You?" The table got a general laugh out of it, hahaha! She saw it and knew I'd like it - I must show this to Jeremy, hehe. (there was this time he saw a toilet-related news story and thought of me, after all...)


Danielle, me, and Vanessa:




Posing with Krista and the other Vanessa:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home