Saturday, September 20, 2008

Dreams do NOT measure up to reality!

Bingo of the day so far:

MODESTER (94 points) - against Sara H.


High-scoring words of the day so far:

RUNWAY (350 points) - against Danielle L. [two 5W]
PROTEA (450 points) - against Hitomi S. [2W, two 5W]
EXTOL (132 points; 3L on X, 5W), INHERE (4W, 5W) - against Angela V.
FRINGE (1315 points) - against Alice P. [5L on F; 2W, two 5W]
WOST (136 points) - against Maureen M. [two 4W; hook off TAB to make STAB]


The customer is NOT always right - thanks for the "sucky customers" site, David K. and Candace!

This is the latest I've slept in for some time: maybe my body is finally doing me a favor? Then again, I did sleep at 1:30 or so after bidding Corey goodnight when I determined that I was too tired to continue any Wordscraper games! I had an interesting dream, though:

* I was in the middle of a shopping mall plaza with a guy who was totally my type. Noticed a Safeway with green and pink colors, and said that I needed to go buy some stuff there. He grinned and held my hand tightly - of course he'd go with me!

* Once we were there, Fidela informed us that we only had a time limit of twenty minutes. If we didn't stick to that, she'd go to dinner without us. She suggested I buy gum and dried fruit, which was in the back of the store with the produce and candy.

* I noticed that the Dentyne Ice gum was on sale - three of the packs for $5? Decided to grab three or four of the mint-chocolate kind, then headed for the frozen food section for some Stouffer's microwaveable meals. Suddenly, there was an announcement that there'd been a power outage in that section ONLY. (don't ask me why it didn't affect the whole store - dreams do NOT reflect reality!)

* Since that scotched my plans for meat, I reluctantly left the store empty-handed. Dream Boyfriend reassured me, and said things would be okay - off we went to the dinner! On the way, we heard my brother playing violin and singing, and stopped to listen. We sat down on the grass, and I mentioned that I wanted to put my head in his lap - he said that he'd been waiting for me to say something, so I lay down and did this. It was nice to have him stroking my hair and murmuring little endearments, hehe.

* As if by mutual decision, we both got up a bit later and headed to dinner. On the way there, he turned into a father figure - that scared me! Thank goodness he was back to normal when we reached the restaurant. The memorable people in our group: two little kids (one of whom looked like Brandon Tam from Sunday School), and one wizened grandma who didn't understand English at all - she ate a LOT of rice, though! The dream ended when Dream Boyfriend was finally getting up the courage to hold hands with me under the table, heh.


No real triggers for this that I can see. I've heard of the "skin hunger" that most people have, but I don't think I'm a victim of that quite yet! I could be wrong, though!


My Indian name is She-who-lives-alone.
Take English Native American Name Generator today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home