Saturday, September 06, 2008

HELP ME while I wash the dishes, you fools!

Bingos of the day so far:

WOUNDING (63 points) - against Carol Griffith
TRIBUNAL (210 points) - against Allie M.


High-scoring words of the day so far:

PREZ (120 points) - against Michael M. [4W, 2W]
TRIBUNAL (210 points; two 4W, bingo), ANNOYED (208 points; two 4W) - against Allie M.
BIGEYES (208 points) - against Billie E. [two 4W]
ALIBI (128 points) - against Siobhan P. [two 4W]


I had a dream that seemed to involve my continually washing dishes at the sink while a parade of people went in and out of my apartment: Christon in a blue ski jacket (and coming home early since it got boring), Karen and Melia (who finally helped me at the end), Daniel, Tony (who had to contend with computer restarts while playing some video game that kinda looked like FINAL FANTASY), and others. For some reason, I was resentful toward Tony for taking up all my computer time, especially since all I could see were character stats for winged sprites. In real life, I would NEVER feel that way - and Tony certainly isn't someone else! Not sure why I had the dream, although I did talk to all these people (except Karen) at some point yesterday. At least it isn't like the dream Sam had in Hong Kong about Mike and Sarah getting married in Colorado, and his trying to get Pastor Edward to give him a ride home after he and Mike made up a fight! (then the next night, he dreamed that Chung Yan was fighting with him!)

HAHAHAHA! I just saw a Craigslist ad from someone who claims he "needs hip-hop to breathe." Your preferences are your own, of course... but that ain't quite MY style, dawg. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home