Monday, September 15, 2008

Pregnant women in markets

I don't know why I'm awake right now, especially since I slept at 1. This cumulative lack of sleep is NOT going to be good for me... never mind how much Eric jokes about how this is making up for all the times I slept in really late! All I know is that I had a dream of following a pregnant Karen Harris through a busy department store / food market. She had some complications which were apparently the same as her last pregnancy, and thus had to sit down and rest a lot! My sister said that we needed to sit down and eat, but we only had fifteen minutes because of the spills on the table. We chased someone else into the department store after casing the place, and picking out people from a huge group milling about near the trees outside - yay, picnic tables! Man, I definitely need some sleep... otherwise, I'll be falling asleep right when Committee meeting starts!

Edit at 1: Must do minutes / attendance work before the meeting! Got some sleep, and had a weird dream about a grey keyboard with black characters - we were on a cruise ship, and the characters would disappear when we were in a Maple Leaf Shop with books! Yikes. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home