Monday, September 15, 2008

I feel better now that I've apologized...

Bingos of the night so far:

AUBERGE (138 points) - against Shelley R.-B.
UNAVOWED (65 points) - against Pat K.


High-scoring words of the night so far:

AUBERGE (138 points) - against Shelley R.-B. [2W, 4W, bingo]
RAZE (104 points) - against Angela V. [2W, 4W]
GOALIE (112 points) - against Jennifer F. [two 4W]


R.I.P., Rick Wright. [founding member of Pink Floyd; died today from cancer complications]

Eric called to say he'd be late, so I relayed that message to Dylan. On the way to Pastor John's, we discussed a bunch of things - I'm not ready for something from someone, for sure. I reflected on things during the meeting, and realized that some stuff could be poisonous too. (no birthdays!) Had spaghetti, meatballs, water, homegrown zucchini (that sucker is BIG!), salad, corn on the cob, mozzarella sticks, and mooncake for dinner! Was amused by a note on the kitchen whiteboard instructing the teacher for Grades 1, 5, and 8 (otherwise known as Noah / Hannah / Josiah) to keep grades outta the Cafeteria (AKA the kitchen) as there was a meeting that night at 6:30! (Karmie homeschools the kids) Asked Dylan to ask people for the September birthdays - as I told Eric on Friday, it would be pretty awkward if I did it! Found myself overreacting to Dylan's executive decisions regarding Raymond and Jeremy, even though balance is a pretty good reason for them. He also called me by my sister's name; although he immediately apologized, I still had to say his name in a forbidding tone!

Eric noticed that our cheques left the last letter off the word "church," so I had to roll my eyes at that. This next month will be very busy church-wise... so bad if you like familiar routine and structure like I do! Wrote down the months of everyone's birthdays in a list Dylan had in his notebook, since I am the BIRTHDAY QUEEN. Pastor John and Karmie look young in their wedding picture, we observed. Then I called Josiah "Joshua" on our way out... I complained to Eric about this, and he said that I'd had a rough week - yeah, that's true. (we discussed the pink foam of Jon's beer with accidental hoisin sauce and deliberate watermelon juice!)

I also apologized to him about something else, which he accepted. Ryan called him on the way home, too - nope, Eric shouldn't be trying to look up numbers on a screen in detail while driving, haha. (he of course realized this) According to my Caller ID, he'd called me as well... hmm. Got a non-existent event wall post from Karen I., and one from Ivan: he has a midterm on Thursday, so told me to eat and drink lots, haha. NICE! :D [Daniel has a meeting at SFU, and other stuff going on too!] {typing in ALL CAPS to Corey is good too!}

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home