Sunday, September 14, 2008

SAUSAGE FEST!

Eric picked me up, and we spent most of the ride discussing what happened this afternoon with stupid Korey. I had to get some stuff out of my system, and apologized for swearing! We picked up some watermelon on the way to Jeremy's, while he gave me some advice: FOCUS ON OTHER THINGS, indeed! At least he was sensitive / kind enough to grab me some Kleenex while I was telling Nathan a very abridged version of what happened earlier! Nathan was surprised that I'd made it to the dinner, but I said that I needed distraction, and I knew it would be good times! Jeremy commented that I saved the guys from the normal definition of "sausage fest," which we cautioned Johnny about looking up online! Later, he grinned and said: "Leslie, you DO know that comments about size are off limits, right?" Hahaha, of course! I told Nathan that a friend had recommended I stuff my pants before going to the dinner - NOBODY would want to see that, especially my own brother!

Nathan high-fived me at my news: he knew it must have been tough, but ONWARD AND UPWARD! That combines what Vivian S. told me via Facebook, and what Rob told me on MSN. I could know it was the right thing since more than one person had the same reaction! Talked to Raymond about Floata's prawn salad, the "no more than one kid per table" rule for the Thanksgiving banquet, work, Wordscraper (resign the game if you can't play a move!), online dictionaries, and more. Put too much sriracha on my hot dog bun, so needed water - I also requested a normal beer. Why normal? Jon put watermelon juice / pulp in his beer... and accidentally added hoisin (fish) sauce to it later!

We finally got together in the living room to give Eric his magic bra! Tony remarked that I'd turned red again, and distracted me with talk about anime / GUNDAM WING / X-MEN / his own birthday! Since I was sitting closest to the package, I got the honor of giving Eric the magic bra - he was NOT IMPRESSED! ("Who are you people, and what have you done with my friends?!") Nathan had to record everything with his digicam, and it was quite funny! Eric made us all touch it, and Raymond commented that it felt like a Chinese dessert - HAHA! It was just two cups of silicone, and Nathan's reading of the instructions was pretty funny! Jon missed Eric's wearing it on the outside of his shirt since he was on the phone with Harmony, who apparently was very bemused by our choice of gift! Someone commented that there were holes in it - yes, those are for certain things! Johnny spilled some sausage grease on his pants, so Jeremy said that he should keep that sausage in his pants! I said that I had something worse to say, but it should probably remain in my head! Hahaha, it was just THAT kind of night! Ray came home later, and wondered WHAT we were doing! (Johnny thinks we should pass it on to Jen in May!) On the way home, I guess I was childish in saying I hated a certain bank now - Jon says I'm my own person. Of course I am, but allow me time to go through all the stages properly!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home