Friday, May 30, 2008

Mike Wu will be a common name, dang it!

Bingos of the last two days:

UTILIDOR (59 points) - against Josephine S.
ROBUSTLY (76 points) - against Vivianne L.


I got salmoned again yesterday after I got up at 6 AM. (went to bed early the previous night, since the rats were scaring me with their scurrying about!)

[06:42:21] JudiciousSalmon: Long time no see!
[06:42:41] AlenaBrolxFlami: Hey, I got botted. Nice!
[06:44:12] AlenaBrolxFlami: I am not who you think I am. Check out the missing hat on Wiki.

Oddly disappointing, but I hear you can request connections these days!


Had a good conversation with Candy this morning about her dog and the plastic thing around its head. It's for your own good! Talked about her friends who have passed away from cancer, boards, poems, Steve, and other things. Too bad she had a headache! I also found Joe Wu, Auntie Susan, and Alysia on Facebook - whoa! I'd heard that Joseph's wife Nancy had at least one kid... they have a son named Michael, and the name reminds me of Ellen's ex Mike. Mike Wu was a nice guy with three sisters, heh.

Yesterday, I spent some time reading the old Spoz humor - so nice to laugh! I also heard about the Canucks' Luc Bourdon... R.I.P. (motorcycle accident in New Brunswick!) Talked to my brother about durian, money, and Portland... the meeting will be a good time to sign cards, for sure! (depending on how long it lasts)


WRITER'S BLOCK: The One True Question...
Pirates or ninjas?

NINJAS! (I'm sure Tim R. would say "Pirates," though!)
View other answers.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home