Friday, May 23, 2008

LeAnn Rimes?! / Catboats

Bingo of the night so far:

CATBOATS (84 points) - against Kirsten P.
FONDLERS (62 points) - against Paul H.
WORKADAY (84 points) - against Laura P.
NONACTOR (61 points) - against Emily N.
INSIDERS (61 points) - against Shawnda D.
EQUATION (58 points) - against Alice P.
ESCAROLE (70 points) - against Vivianne L.


Great... now I have LeAnne Rimes' How Do I Live in my head. I blame my sister's iTunes. :P

I should watch to see that Grandma doesn't touch the vegetables that Jon put in the oven, so I've migrated downstairs to do this. He let me know that he took the blue car instead of the bus - good move, if you're running late! Chrissy added me as a friend on Facebook: sweet! Eric H. is on since it's his day off, finally... yay!

Grandma, on this picture of Steph in Denver with Mattias Ohlund and Trevor Linden: "That's Stephanie? Are you sure it's not you?!" Pretty sure!

Hey, I found a picture of my grandma and me (2004) on my mom's computer!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home