Saturday, May 24, 2008

SPOZ IS ON FACEBOOK

Bingos of the night so far:

ANTEVERT (72 points) - against Korey
PRISONED (158 points) - against Vivianne L. [across two triple-word scores!]


HA! I encountered Spoz on Facebook, and this is what he had to say:

Flami says: dude... you're on Facebook?! Double Sweetness!
Spoz says: noooo.. why would you get THAT weird idea.. *shifty eyes*
Spoz says: I deny everything *shifty eyes*
Flami says: you can't, because I saw you on Steve's wall
Spoz says: yeah.. well.. that wasn't me.. *shifty eyes*
Spoz says: that was an alias..
Spoz says: yes.. *cough* an alias..
Flami says: YOU LIE!
Spoz says: all the time :D
Spoz says: I'm actually a slightly overweight trucker from New Jersey..
Flami says: you remember me, right? I have THE FREAKY MEMORY!
Spoz says: I collect My Little Ponies..
Flami says: whatever
Spoz says: oh yes.. I remember..
Spoz says: occasionally when I'm bored and Google up "Spoz"..
Spoz says: I get all these weird stalker hits on your blog
Spoz says: it's awesome
Flami says: weird stalker hits? Hahaha. Mind if I add you?
Spoz says: hahahahaha
Spoz says: um..
Spoz says: fuckit, why not..
Spoz says: I don't nearly have enough weirdos from the Vancouver region on that puppy..
Spoz says: sure.. I have 2 of 'em..
Spoz says: but hey.. I could always use more..
Flami says: hahahaha, okay
Flami says: just added you on there... ignore the caps since I'm going for a pseudo-demonic effect... rather than the actual shouting people seem to think it is over the Internet
Spoz says: okaaaaaaay then..
Spoz says: duly.. um.. noted..
Spoz says: is that a frog using a toilet?
Spoz says: why, damnit.. WHY!?
Flami says: hahaha... yes, it is!
Flami says: and no... I don't know why...
Spoz says: okay then..
Spoz says: most people don't..
Spoz says: and this is how wars usually start..
Flami says: and you think *I* would for some reason? you're nuts!
Flami says: I'm not sure where I got that picture originally...
Spoz says: the less I know.. the better
Flami says: hahaha... that picture makes you kinda look like a metal musician...
Spoz says: hahahahaha
Spoz says: it's my rarest upon rare of actual "serious" photos..
Spoz says: I did it just to freak people the hell out
Flami says: it makes me laugh a lot... dunno why
Spoz says: this is part of its purpose..
Flami says: that is good... I am cheered up now.. thanks, man... you da best! :D
Spoz says: you are most weir..
Spoz says: weird, even..
Spoz says: being weir.. would be.. well.. weirder still..
Spoz says: and on that entirely fragmentary note..
Spoz says: I've got photos to tweak..
Flami says: I AGREE
Spoz says: *meep*
Flami says: hehe, okay... seeya

Frog picture in question:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home