Saturday, May 24, 2008

Penguins cry "SUPER UNDERPANTS!"

Hey, Michelle C. and I have had our closest game: 315 to 313, and she won! This just in: I've beat K by three points too! (285 to 282)

Henry picked me up, and we talked for a bit about work and the hot beach / park weather. I know he's a quiet kind of guy, so it's fine if he doesn't say much. (Sabrina, Benedict, Danny, Billy, and Chris might say otherwise, haha!) Went to Awana, where Eric came up to me to say that Jordan had almost punched him and said he'd pay for a balloon that had floated up to the sky. He wanted to know if it would go to space; I didn't have the heart to tell him that it most likely wouldn't! (he's only nine years old... what else do you expect me to say?)

While I was discussing money matters with Golden, Amos and Andrew thought THE BROTHERS K was about the KKK - hahaha, no. Too bad I can't lend it to Amos, heh. Even Hilary wouldn't let Stanley sleep (I gave him a birthday card) - he was here because some people were playing Ultimate later. Why wear jeans?! (my sister asked him last week: "What ARE those things?!" - his legs...) Talked to Ada / Ian / Sean about penguins, pigs, tag, Lonsdale Quay, the Skytrain, excitement, sheep sounds (Ian's sheep noises sounded like a wounded pig!), Boston Pizza, McDonalds, a bedroom of his own now that Grandpa isn't here, seeing their house, taking the bus, a nanny, Richmond's farmland, and more. Sean babbles and talks before he falls asleep, which disturbs Ian - Cordia shouts in her sleep, and doesn't remember it!

Saw Mikael Samuelsson score his second goal - even I know better than "red shirt and white shirt" sometimes! My siblings both said "AGAIN?!" in unison when I told them about it, haha - yay for replays! Now it's quiet since Jon's gone for Ultimate and Steph's gone to Viv's for the evening. More time for Scrabble and such! (Vivianne L. started SEVEN games - wowzers! That "multiple games" glitch is working OVERTIME, baby!) I'm looking forward to seeing Jeremy tomorrow - I miss him, since i haven't seen him for about two weeks! Jon says I'm welcome to go to the Sunday Dinner at Martin's - sure thing!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home