Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bees in the toilet?! RUN!

Went out today to run some errands - did a bunch of walking, which is good for me. At the Minoru track, I saw a guy who reminded me of Nick Krusek. When I was at Sears to get a new Jessica wallet, I heard Macy Gray's I Try - that reminded me of 2000 Fellowship camp, where I sang that song with Patrick. I remember printing out the lyrics for him, which he was appreciative of. Shortly after I got home, my manager called me - the plumber would come by, and he did indeed. Yay for the heat being fixed! (something about a zone valve motor, which only last three years or so) I know my brother and I were mystified on Monday night when K told me that Eric had turned off the breakers, haha! Oh well, it'll get colder here in a bit, so I should turn the heat back on when it gets to that point. Maybe the rats will finally leave! AIYA! Hester said that there was one mouse in HER suite... but it's on the second floor! She says she put a peanut or some small food item on the glue trap to get the mice to go there for DEATH! Well, we'll see what happens...

Just got a wrong number, which is fine. But when I suggested that the person had the wrong number, he said "No, I don't think so! I know my numbers, and I dialed the right one! Never mind." If I say you have the wrong number, then that's what has happened! Stinkin' jabronies!


WRITER'S BLOCK: Creepy Crawlies
Recount a remarkable incident involving insects.

There was a time years ago that bees got into the toilet at our old house. My sister first saw them in her washroom, and was very scared. She didn't like them much then, and I don't think much has changed! Finally, my dad had to torch the hive out of the tree in the front yard - Rachel saw this, and thought it was cool. We figured that the bees got in through the vents... but in the TOILET?! Ew.
View other answers.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home