Tuesday, May 27, 2008

PRESCHOOL GRADUATION CARDS?! SO WRONG! / Doritos

Bingos of the day so far:

TETRADIC (61 points) - against Korey
OVERGOAD (63 points) - against Karla M.


Went to Tsim Chai for lunch with my parents and grandma before going to Sears - after paying bills, they dropped me off at home. At least my mom understands that I want to go home after a couple of weeks of mostly being absent! Meanwhile, Dad wants me to forgive Grandma's obnoxiousness - heh, I know how she is! Later, I went to the store to get things like toilet paper and other stuff. (So what if I got two packages? IT WAS ON SALE!) Also purchased NEW Doritos Collisions chips - two flavors in one bag! Blue Cheese and Hot Wings, anyone? [saw a small bag of those at the 24-hour Shoppers with food... and got a big bag at Save-On!] I got a cart from the return-it depot near Save-On Foods, but discovered while trying to walk home that it was very wonky. How much is a quarter worth to you, I wonder? For me, it's worth NOT feeling like I'm fighting a recalcitrant child all the way home! I merely got a cart from the London Drugs, and it took me forever to get there since the old beat-up cart was in danger of tipping over every fifty feet or so. (it would normally take maybe five minutes or so TOPS from Save-On) At least I had been efficient earlier, and bought fruity gummi bears as snacks for Sunday's meeting to affirm Phil as a pastor!

While I was in the greeting cards aisle, I saw the ultimate travesty: PRESCHOOL GRADUATION CARDS! That isn't really an accomplishment! My sister was horrified when I told her later, haha. This led to a discussion with Corey about evil teachers, physics, orange juice, and more.

[19:12:40] Corey: Also, preschool is unfair and cruel. I got in trouble once in preschool when a kid spilled his orange juice on the table. My reaction was that there was already a mess, so it wouldn't matter if I said "whee!" and poured mine out on the table as well.
[19:13:12] Corey: I tried to use physics to explain to the teacher that it was all a big misunderstanding, and it was just an accident. But the evil teacher wouldn't listen, and I had to go sit by myself
[19:13:29] Corey: I told her I picked it up at the bottom, and it was too heavy, so the heavy top made it fall over.
[19:13:40] Flami: the hamsterette: that makes sense
[19:15:01] Corey: there was also a kid in preschool that would pull down his pants and underwear in the bathroom... at a urinal.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home