Saturday, May 31, 2008

How can I miss you if you won't go away?

Bingos of the day so far:

INVERITY (78 points) - against Danny M.
BONEYARD (69 points) - against Danny M. [different game]
CRAPOLA (72 points) - against Pat K.
SULPHATE (71 points) - against Heidi T.
BLENDERS (64 points) - against Snooky K.
DUDGEON (96 points) - against Carrie D. [hooked off RACE]
WAILERS (90 points) - against Michael M. [hooked off PAD]

I played QI off Karla M.'s QI (making MIL in the process) - how quirky, haha! Also, Katie V. played FIX off my own FIX!


Michael M. added me on Facebook - sweet! Mom emailed me about Vivian coming next week for dinner... cool, since I haven't seen her in a while!

Interesting name of the day: Bannaua Brown, one of my Scrabble opponents. Makes me want to call her "Banana," which I'm sure she got all the time growing up if it's a real name and not an alias! Reminds me of the time I saw Nepewisk and Muin in the Georgia Straight once. I was going to ask the denizens of the baby names board to see whether those were legit, but I forgot. It's been AGES since I've been there!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home