Thursday, March 13, 2008

Cancun Unlimited and wrong suite interruptions

I had a weird phone call from Toronto, and one from New Jersey: 856-676-0951 is Cancun Unlimited. Hmm. Someone also interrupted my nap, which I don't take kindly to. This man had the wrong suite when he knocked on my door - thank goodness it wasn't the management again! Makes me think I'll be very sleep-deprived if I ever have a kid! Now I'm going to write a letter to Korey... gotta think carefully!

Connie emailed us pictures of her sister Winnie and Kenny's baby boy, who is going through some health problems (sepsis?) already. (he was born on Sunday) Then Frances emailed us pictures of her month-old son Micah born on Feb. 11... she's been going through childbirth-related problems herself! (infection relating from emergency C-section) His middle name is the same as his uncle's first name, yay! Of course we've all prayed for them! I'd have pictures, but saving pictures to my computer has proved very problematic recently... o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home