Tuesday, March 11, 2008

98-point bingo on PECULATE!

Got half-awoken this morning by inspection - darn you, Amacon! Oh well, I was almost ready to get out of bed, so it's all good since I got some good sleep and dreams which I don't really remember. I totally misread "superheroes" as "pheromones," haha. Trying to find an application that replaces "BALLOONS" on Facebook - it's still misleading since the app is there when I make a wall post... ugh! Calla told me when Johnny's birthday is (March 23) - I need to get a card for that and get reimbursed on Friday, and Raymond said he can do Martin's birthday speech.

I've decided to stay here till at least Friday night since it wouldn't be fair to Dylan or Eric for me to fob off my responsibility! K hopes we can see each other before two of his cousins get back early from Thailand: I hope so, too! Hey, I got a 64-point bingo (INVITED) against Debbie M.! Also got a 98-point bingo (PECULATE - the best bingo score for me so far) against Barb A.! Attempting to listen to AMERICAN IDOL - all that feedback could make the Beatles sound like death metal, haha. But it's all good - it's something we can do together! Now I'm mishearing things too... "a crazy Chinese girl" is NOT "a crayfish girl!"

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home