Thursday, January 03, 2008

The doctor doesn't want your underwear because he's GAY...

Steph and I made the So sisters laugh with the "tentacles / testicles" story - my mom doesn't remember it. Then we told Uncle Gabriel about it... no, we were not making it up, which is why we told Mom to LOOK IT UP! The things in the soup were TENTACLES, not testicles! If I'd been there, I'd likely have spit out my soup all over the place and NOT apologized for it right away! HAHA. Rachel and Lisa seemed amused by that all night, haha. They brought CRANIUM to possibly play later, but we didn't have time since people had to work the next day. Uncle Gabriel told us a joke about this old couple who went to see the doctor. The doctor didn't know what was wrong with the old man, so he asked for a bunch of samples. (stool / urine / blood) Old man turns to his wife and asks what he wanted: "He wants your underwear!" We all laughed because we got it (the samples are on his underwear already!), unlike Auntie Esther! Rachel and Lisa told us that their mom didn't get it and thought the reason he wanted the underwear was because the doctor was GAY! HAHAHAHA!

We discussed South Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon, red wine, Steph's laser eye surgery, Lisa's DEF LEPPARD reference (POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME - coffee!), the parents' European cruise in May for two weeks ("we can't spend more time in Rome beforehand because it's already booked!"), the passport office, Peru, weddings, my glasses (which decided to break / bend!), being taught to use both hands, lectures, being big eaters (no hunger here!), and RARE BLOODY MEAT! Talked of shady Superstore, dodgy stealing employees (cell phones at the library?), what we did at Christmas / New Year's, being sick, the GOOD roast, wine, Facebook, Dave, Harmony, Jon, etc. Auntie Esther thought that Jon was upstairs having dinner with Harmony and her parents, and it took her a few minutes to realize that it wasn't the case! Just because Steph said that she'd message Jon about CRANIUM and other things doesn't mean he's on another floor! Hahaha! Discussed the Chinese thing of "be good and eat all the food even if you're full!" - those are two separate things, and it doesn't mean you're being bad if you don't eat the food!

Got home and found that Heather M. had added me to Facebook - of course I remember one of my fellow clarinet players in Band! Then I had a lovely discussion with Billie and Corey while trying to find my spare glasses. Bebo, Netspeak, memories, candy, freaks, T&T, candy, gummies, chips, wanting to stab our brains out upon seeing stupid errors, and more - oh my! Quite a good night, on the whole! The Canucks host the New York Rangers for the FIRST time in FIVE years today, and it's PAY-PER-VIEW! AIYA! Also found out from Andrew that there is no Awana this week - haha, he rocks for reminding me to check / read emails! I've found my spare glasses in a case, which was in a drawer which I'd looked in a few times previously! I guess I shall go to Factory Direct tomorrow since it's too late now! Good thing I'm not up for freezing in a skating rink when I won't even partake in the activity because of my balance issues! :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home