Saturday, December 29, 2007

Biohazard suits and brandy-filled beans!

Eric picked me up after 6, and apologized since he was late - ah, I can relate to his reason! We discussed Christmas / New Years / my week. Asked if he needed Pho, but I guess he already had dinner at home - I knew he was off work, but my brain refused to register that fact. Stupid habit, haha. Talked about feelings, too - yes, I can be crazy! Got to church and went to Pho - met Vivian, Andrea, Janette, and her sister Andrea there. Joined Viv and Andrea, and talked about Awana / Bibles / Thomas the Tank steam engine with actual steam (!) / walks / dinners / holidays / China in two weeks / Internet. Ordered a #9 and a shrimp cake to try - the waitress wished me a Happy New Year, and asked if I were attending a celebration. Then she corrected herself and said that she knew I was going to the church - yes, indeed!

Got to church and was amused by Steph's "figure skating" on the floor to her ringtones - Sam told Citrus that the mountain conquered him on his ski trip. That sucks! Waved to Anthony and Cordia, too. Vanessa loved Steph's artistic interpretation before the "breakfast for dinner" program they had, and I gave Steph the Sudoku book. She noticed that my nosepad was missing - guess I'll have to go to the eyeglass place after the New Year! (she DOES look after me, it's true - makes it more comfy!) I told her that I'd bought brandy-filled beans... Andrea thought I'd do that, haha. My sister was mock-horrified, hehe... the brandy in those things IS 13% alcohol, haha. Talked to Calla and Raymond about Christmas / New Years plans and TOO MUCH EATING. Took Raymond half an hour to find parking at Metrotown on Boxing Day - CRAZY! Asked Jeremy how his trip was - short and sweet, but made too much of an environmental impact. Gotta watch those carbon emissions on WestJet and the small planes!

Cindy showed us Maxine's card "signed" by the babies as thanks for our sanitizing the nursery toys - it was SO CUTE! Dylan described the toddler room as even more of an abyss, and Calla joked that she'd get him a biohazard suit just for cleaning that area. Talked to Darren briefly - I might not see him tomorrow, but will on Sunday before he and Erin go back on Monday! (the 30th already... whoa!) Stalled by talking to Kevin about food inspection / New Years / Christmas. Cleared my head a bit, which went okay. (Karen said I did a good job, and told us to "group hug" after Frances gave us chocolates) Heard Ray and Jon outside, which meant they were back - apparently, Nathan makes a good karaoke woman, haha. Ray clapped me on the shoulder and said their trip was pretty good. Jon invited us out to Congee Noodle House, but Eric had a fever and I'd already gone for Pho, so we just went home after Stanley kicked us out.

Eric joked about how he was plotting my demise, and also made jokes about dropping someone off in the middle of nowhere / telekinesis. He asked "Are you sick, woman?!" Not that I know of, but I guess my sleeping for 12 hours gave him some cause for concern! It was a subdued ride home, but I did mix up accents all over the place. Eric mock-serenaded me with that PORTAL song, haha - I know he loves it! Right now, Corey is being weird with these ideas about what I bought today: dildo, spiked dog collar, chili dog, buttplug, shotgun, SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS action figure. Haha, gotta love the humor!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home