Friday, December 28, 2007

Time to Pho it up with much chocolate!

At least all the chocolate and such I bought today was on sale. Went to the bank, then went to Shoppers and saw a great present for my sister: 365 Sudoku puzzles in a book, oh my! Maybe this will partially make up for my blunt manner in asking her to pay for my portion of the Shabusen lunch last weekend, haha. Spent a lot of time looking at the SALE chocolate and candy: liqueur-filled ones, brandy beans (ended up buying three of those), Turtles (too much advertising over the past month or so), Misty Mints, Pot of Gold (half-off, bought two), and other things I did NOT buy. (Lindt, Santa / Christmas ornaments chocolate / Poulain, etc.) Also bought double-sided tape from LIFE to see if it can take care of a problem I have - it appears to work. At least if I need to buy books, I have gift cards for those! Forgot to get a sympathy card, but I never know what to say in those anyhow. :P (now I find out that I wouldn't have needed one after all, so YAY for saving money!) Also had a pudding bubble tea at Tazza - yay!

Got home to find that both Eric and K had called me - Eric wanted me to be ready by 5:30 or so, therefore it was a good thing that I returned at 4:50! He has stuff to do early, and I don't mind another time to Pho it up! Carmina (on_the_ground) got my card (Santa seeing a psychologist who REALLY wants a pony!): she liked the original funny card, and loved the "very lovely postcard from British Columbia." Candy got my card, too... she's just been a bit self-absorbed with everything that's been going on around her place. Believe me, I can relate VERY WELL! Time to gird my loins up for tonight... well, maybe not my loins since that would be weird, but my strength? Haha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home