Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Dream of crowded store aisles and crazy driving to boxes!

I had the requisite odd dream last night:

* I was checking my email, and found two from Korey: "Well, I gave you an answer!" and "Tell me!" So I opened them both, to find what looked like an innocuous poem, but knew that if I read every other line, it would be a bitter piece of writing. Then I forwarded them to some other people, haha.

* My family had to go to London Drugs to stand in some tax lineup in the middle of winter, and we noticed Justin C. there in a suit. He said hi, and then gave my mom some secret directions to follow. Mom piled me, my siblings and some other friends in her car, and off we went. She drove at breakneck speed through this crazy parking lot with a lot of twists and turns. Finally, she reached a chamber with a LOT of empty boxes. She told us to start digging through the boxes for a sacred amulet...

* When we found it, we somehow knew that my mom wanted it for herself to manipulate events in her favor. We didn't want that to happen, so we teleported to a crowded store with extremely cramped aisles. They sold hair products, blue dyes, blonde dyes, jams, jellies, stickers, and all sorts of other stuff. Found a wise old man there, who advised us to give him the amulet. When he took the amulet, he chanted an incantation over it, and made us indestructible!

* We went to the local university, where people invited us to jump through trapdoors. I jumped a floor, and landed on my feet next to a vending machine. There was a knapsack which belonged to Kitty (bornwitch) nearby, and I returned it. She invited us to sit on the benches outside in the sunny weather, which we did. Then we received news that Grandma had disappeared in the cold winter! Everyone went looking for her as we were quite worried, but couldn't find her by the time the dream ended.


Speaking of Kitty, I just got a Christmas card from her today. Reminds me that I should mail the one I have for her... maybe after I go to the glasses place, whenever THAT will be! No idea why I had the dream... too much dungeon-playing, glimpsing Justin in a suit at his grandma's funeral last Saturday, and seeing the empty boxes that Melia gave to Cindy on Boxing Day? (she's moving after eighteen years in that house!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home