Sunday, December 30, 2007

Flushing mice and insects down the toilet!

All I want to do is sleep, but I can't even do that. Cheh. Went to church in the morning after having an unusual dream about flushing mice and insects down the toilet after killing them. I heard people share at service, talked to Fabian and Kevin, sat with the kids for the Koinonia lunch, got advice from Jeremy about the Keg (no steak!), discussed General Currie, and was disgusted at David's combination of Coke / Sprite / sugar / salt / pepper - he said it tasted like barbecue flavor, and even my brother was dubious. (told Julie to get him to come over to our table!) Somehow, a pop lid ended up in my cup - thanks, kids! Steph and Mike were trying to get Noah to lick his elbow, and then I tagged along to 7-11 with my sister / Louisa / Natalie / Nathan. (we had time to kill... Vivian later suggested I go to the skating program even though I don't skate!)

Gave Ian and Sean their Christmas presents, which they thanked me for. Their parents offered me a ride home, which I should have taken because my dad had an emergency meeting which I didn't know about! So I got home at 4 with Eric's guitar, and got a call at 4:25 saying that K's in Richmond now. Oh well.... I guess I can sleep at Eric's somehow, even if the Anaheim hockey game IS on! Hey, Hilary's added me to Facebook too - sweet! Now Eric's knocking at my door and telling me to leave - okay, I'm going!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home