Friday, December 14, 2007

No limiting verbs, and figuring out tag disappearances! YAY!

Ana (daphne486) and Marie (reebee) got my Christmas cards - YAY! Eric called from work to see whether I was going to Earls tonight because I might need a ride. Since I was, he told me to meet him at Cambie / Jacombs at 6:15 - it's been at least six weeks since I've done that, and they better not be filming anything like last time! He says they're not, so that's truly excellent. Might do some very limited shopping beforehand, or mailing stuff out too.

Hey, I can report my Facebook status without using the verb "is" - SUCH a relief to not have THAT limitation! Been doing a LOT of journal upkeep as far as tags are concerned, too. I've finally figured out what makes my tags disappear: accidentally creating new tags, which LJ won't accept. Note to self: Check tags list thoroughly before posting entries!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home