Friday, December 21, 2007

Dream of pushing people underwater and being trapped!

I had a weird dream last night... I've given up trying to find an explanation for my subconscious!

* Jen and I went to a market where they had soup-flavored deodorant. We met Korey, Mike K., and others there, and had fun going around the various stalls. Finally, we decided to buy tomato / borscht / various other flavors of deodorant after trying to find K in the washroom. (we'd somehow lost him - how do you lose a tall black man?!)

* Then we went to this meadow, where all was verdant and lush. We met these little boys by the water, and were playing with them. When it was time to leave, we invited them to come with us. One of the boys had accidentally pushed one of his friends underwater, so we had to drape the friend over our shoulders. (he'd swallowed too much water and wasn't in a shape to talk)

* Our curious little group went to a Pho restaurant, where we then proceeded to witness to the waitresses while admiring the cilantro and green onions in the Pho broth! They seemed receptive, but then got scared because of insect trails of green / black slime. We let them alone after that, of course - no pressure here!

* After that, I went home to relax for a while. I had an IM program open on the computer, but grew tired of it after a while. Then I was freaked out when K messaged me within Linux (with "Kor" and everything!) when the program was OFF! The state of my computer didn't help matters, because the screen was all scrambled. Corey was attempting to talk to me, but figured it wouldn't do any good since I couldn't see anything!

* I attempted to go to bed, but then couldn't get out of it since the blankets were trapping me. When I did, it was dark out, and the electricity wasn't really working. I tried switching a light on, and it would flicker for a second before going out again. Checked my phone, and I heard a message from Korey through the phone - not the answering machine. It was something about Jeremy, bubble tea, and being in my own little world. Then Ivan W. called at 7:30, and I was afraid we were late already for a dinner. He said he had just finished work, and would pick me up soon. The dream ended right after I got off the phone with him...


Not sure why I had the dream, since I was definitely not thinking of the long-ago time where Alan said they'd lost Elaine while rollerblading by the Pride Parade. ("how do you lose a tall Chinese woman?!") I definitely don't want to push anyone's head underwater! (with maybe one marked exception, but even that would be in "joke" territory and NOT REAL) I'm not overly worried about missing Ivan's call, as I have my phone on. As for feeling trapped, I wouldn't say I do right now. He knows I'm loyal, and I know he'll always be there for me. :)

Had a nice discussion with T yesterday - I rather like the insight, even on an off-day for me! I got a card from Candy in the mail today - must remember to thank her for that. Also got a handmade calligraphy note with a personalized candy cane ornament from Natalie (chibi_blackie) - VERY COOL. :D

I got my new red bus pass in the mail today - YES! Got an Evite to Mel and Frances' baby shower on the 12th at 11: I should be in since the Marr residence is very close to the church, and I'm sure I can get a ride there for Awana from someone! Note to self: MUST TELL ADA! As for a ride to the event itself, that remains to be seen. It IS early days yet, after all. ;) (must RSVP by the 7th!) Also rearranged my Top Friends on Facebook, and got lovely reciprocation from Andrew - he IS a cool dude, haha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home