Monday, November 05, 2007

Spam

My old email account spam is weird. "Interpose up to tonsils" / penis enlargement / eHarmony messages supposedly sent in 2038, laptop deals supposedly sent in 1963... aiya. There's even one for a colon cleanse - who in their right mind wants to think about THAT all the time?! I even get emails from people with similar email addresses to mine! Someone supposedly has a 12-inch penis... yeah, there are some things I don't want to know about! As for Gmail, my email gets timestamped an hour later than it should be. Maybe it's Daylight Savings Time ending, but still. I do not get it.

Then again, maybe it's a good thing I checked the old account. Pastor Edward apparently still has that address for me while inviting me to a Thursday night dinner in appreciation for Pastor John. (and this email was sent a month ago!) Whoops. Not sure why I'd be invited to such a thing, since I definitely don't see myself as part of the church leadership (toddlers / Awana, yes; congregation committees and such, NO!), but the thought was nice. Uncle Stephen sent me an email that was probably meant for Lesley, heh. Experiencing God in many aspects of ministry - yeah, I don't think I was in on whatever discussion THAT was!

On another note: There are way too many gang shootings around here! Also, I'm not ready for Youtube Canada, haha. David Beckham is in town, too!


Fixed the Gmail timestamp thing. AIYA.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home