Friday, November 02, 2007

Can we all make up our minds here, or what?!

Quick rundown of my day before I need to go, thanks to Eric:

* K called at 2:35 AM, so I talked to him for a bit. Very interesting!

* Took a shower with the hot water, which failed to work last night around 11:30 or so. I'd griped to Corey about it, who thinks the hot water heater wasn't working properly, and blamed me for it. I DON'T THINK SO!

* Got a message from Cerowyn on YM - haven't talked to HIM in forever! "One of these days, you'll be online at the same time as me" indeed... haha! Maybe I should just add him to my friends list on LJ, haha.

* Jon called at 1 to say that he was at the haircut place with Grandma, but that they could pick me up later. Sounded good to me... then he called me at 3 to find that they were STILL there and hadn't eaten lunch yet. AIYA. Then I called him at 4 to state that I changed my mind about going to bowling since I was tired - I know, I got up only a few hours before. He had a few things to do before going somewhere tonight, so couldn't pick me up if I changed my mind again. Fair enough!

I did change my mind, and called Steph and Eric to advise them of the fact. Now Eric's here, so I gotta go!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home