Saturday, November 03, 2007

Dream of navigating rapids / Elevator impoliteness

I had an interesting dream which involved a bunch of people I know on a few boats. We needed to navigate some rapids and a waterfall - to my surprise, the old ladies really liked it! Inside the boat, some of the kids were squishing the others inside toy buses and such, almost like what we have in the nursery / toddler room at church. I told them to STOP IT otherwise the aunties and uncles would get them with slotted spoons and feather dusters. Sarah, William, Mary, Sabrina, Henry, Eric, and some others supported me on this. Eventually, the kids stopped because the multi-colored carpet was getting too brown and orange for one of them - we knew they'd just take their escapades to another place! However, we figured that the aunties would take care of it - and they did.

We just decided to camp ourselves next to Henry's room - I slept next to the door while everyone else marveled at the security measures that Eric and Stanley's dad had put in place on someone's electronic device. When I got up, I called Henry to ask if he could take me somewhere - unfortunately, he couldn't. Jon and Jeremy convinced us to get in an empty elevator: Jeremy and I sat on the floor with our legs stretched out, and agreed that this was the most impolite we'd ever been in an elevator! (originally, we were standing against the wall, but figured it would be too uncomfortable for me - haha) Quite the interesting dream, haha.


I let Melia know that I couldn't make it to Awana, and then fielded an email from Jon about Sunday dinner. It's at Jeremy's, even though he hasn't asked Jer specifically (haha) - the menu is yam frites (baked and deep-fried), butternut squash / yam / ? soup, acorn squash with rice and sausage, my apple pie, and drinks. Melia called me back to let me know that she got my message - it sucks, but at least I'm one of the best at letting her know I won't be at Awana! Haha. :D






Leslie --
[noun]:

A witch-burning ritual
'What did your name mean in ancient times?' at QuizGalaxy.com


Hahaha. Oh dear. o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home