Sunday, November 04, 2007

You're right - I need a jar opener!

Talked on and off to Korey last night, and got a cool message from Andrew, who wondered if the time change were last night or today - of course I told him the right information. He said that Awana had been hectic with lots of work - then went off to do a ton of math homework. Always awesome talking to that kid, and I know I'll see him today! :D (I used the word "facetious" on Korey, and told him that it was one of the only words in English with all the letters in alphabetical order! He knew it was a big word, and thought I needed to calm down since I was laughing like crazy - hey, I LIKE BEING CRAZY SOMETIMES! :P)

Corey thinks I need a jar opener like the one his dad made: "It's a wedge-shaped thing with a ruler blade! You put the jar in the wedge area, move it back to the point of the wedges till it's tight, and turn! It's pretty simple, and almost always works with ease - we get tons of use out of that thing, even though I'm the one that everyone asks to open stuff! Get someone with woodworking skills to do it from a picture: I'm thinking it'll be pretty easy. But it does scratch the side of lids, so don't open your favorite jar that you want to save forever and ever. You COULD get a saw / power tools / metal thing from a ruler and do it yourself, but since opening the computer is scary, I'm not sure how well you'll do on things that actually can remove limbs!" Haha, good point!

He also told me about Arch Enemy's lead singer (Comcast On Demand videos have GWAR, too! o_O ), whose voice is insane: she did strain her voice before she had special training. She looks like a normal hot blonde girl, yet sounds like a growling male death metal singer. That effect can be CRAZY, man! He also told me: "I'll sell you my ravioli / Alfredo sauce recipe for $250,000 if you aren't going to come over here and eat dinner with me!" I wish I could, dude... Colorado would be cool, man! After I said something about pie and tackling things, he made jokes about bait and tackle... oh my! o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home