Wednesday, October 17, 2007

You don't REALLY know the supermodel, haha!

It's good to have a considerate boyfriend, and some talk time - I do sound like a coughing loon, but at least I have some time to get over that! Had a neat outing with Teresa today - Aberdeen rules, and we should go for bubble tea / bookstore browsing next time. It's nice to get to know your acquaintances / friends better, but I couldn't keep up with 300-400 friends on Facebook! At home after a rest period, Corey said that he didn't want my germs, but he'd like a working left thumb since he'd hurt it trying to use a sledgehammer to get rid of the concrete surrounding his basketball hoop. He wouldn't even do an exchange! Aiya. Now I'm going to take a shower while Corey tries convincing me that he's related to Cindy Crawford (NOT the supermodel!), since I hate smelling like medicine. I'll go to the pharmacy tomorrow and buy some more, too! Definitely no cold stuff, spicy stuff, Chinese chicken soup (Janet and the flu), candy, or snacks for me! (no idea why the Canucks-Kings game is listed as an erotic event on Facebook, unless it's this description: "Marc Crawford beat-down!")


Flami Brolx
interj. informal apology.
"That was your club I tried to check out? Flami Brolx, Nigel."

Taken from the randomly generated Infinite Teen Slang Dictionary.
Look up another word:-



William Shakespeare

Our revels now are ended. These our actors,
As I foretold you, were all spirits and
Are melted into Flami Brolx, into thin Flami Brolx.

Which work of Shakespeare was the original quote from?

Get your own quotes:







What shall your epitaph be? at QuizGalaxy.com







Because you forgot your best friend's birthday, you'll be cursed with gigantism.
'How will you be cursed and why?' at QuizGalaxy.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home