Monday, October 15, 2007

Misconducts galore...

Man, there were a lot of misconducts being handed out during the last minute of the Canucks-Sharks game! The score was 4-2 for the Sharks, who broke it wide open in the third period. Knowing how my mom watches hockey at home, I wonder if she refrained from having a heart attack at the game! Suspension of players for starting altercations, coming off the bench, fights galore... I don't think she liked THAT! ("AH! AIYA! NO!") I told Steph that she has to calm Mom down when she gets home, haha. Joe Thornton (90% faceoffs), Brad Isbister (Vancouver), and Evgeni Nabokov were the three stars: not surprised at all, especially with the goalie! (I remember last night's discussion about Mark Hainsworth being "White Guy #1" until he left - Anglican and white... Jeremy, Pastor Glen, and Eric, haha... and I also remember Pastor Francis being black and Chinese!)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home