Saturday, October 13, 2007

Poisonous insect dream / Bored Bob / Two wins in a row!

All I remember of my dreams last night / this morning had to do with looking for stuff for my brother and a lot of zombies - the white fluffy cats led us around the yellow building to poisonous insects with silver pincers. I woke up when one of them pinched me in order to inject poison into my veins: I could see my hands swelling up! No idea WHY that chose to invade my subconscious!

At Awana, Ian said that he'd had piano lessons earlier. Bob was pretty bored, so he helped us out with office tasks like looking after the scissors. Little Sean let me hold his hand for a while, which was nice. Mike said that my dragon hat was cool - I told him that I was a fire dragon, which he said that he'd have to look up. (Chuck will have to do that too, haha) Told Emily that she had to add me to Facebook, haha. We all discussed next week's Awana conference - we'll be so sleepy! When I got home, I re-read an email Darren had sent us from Ireland - Ivan knows what hashish is, and I'm not sure I want to know why he knows this! =/

For once, I remembered that there was a hockey game on: the Canucks had won 5-2 yesterday (after a dreadful 8-2 loss to the Flyers), and were winning 4-0 when I tuned in. Unfortunately, we gave up a shorthanded goal AND our shutout bid, but we still ended up winning 4-1. The three stars were Daniel Sedin (two goals!), Markus Naslund, and Henrik Sedin (three assists!). Ah, I've missed listening to hockey games - so neat. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home