Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Dream of sextuplets born in remote snowy mountain hamlet / Silly banter!

Last night, Korey and I actually bantered for a long while. We were being silly, exchanging song titles back and forth which had to do with love: Oasis' Wonderwall, Whitney Houston's I Will Always Love You, Aerosmith's I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing, Seal's Kiss From A Rose, Bon Jovi's Always, etc. I thought of something else this morning, and changed my status to reflect that: Neil Young's Cinnamon Girl. YAY! Now he's just putting Bush songs in my head... haven't heard Glycerine in some time! Of course, I made sure to tell him how much I appreciated the silly banter, haha. Talking to Andrew and Michelle C. now, too - yay for quirkiness and carnival fishies!


Had a crazy dream last night, oh my!

* Daniel, Nathan, Korey, and a bunch of other people were at Billie's house - it looked like Kendrick's house, only with an intercom / alarm system. Perfect for relaying messages to people on other floors when you wanted to be lazy and not walk all that way, haha. Everyone was busy with food, games, talking - it was a regular happening party!

* Jon's friend Fred showed up at the front door in a blue outfit, lugging a brown suitcase. We all knew he was Jon's friend primarily, yet he introduced himself to me as K's friend. Everyone welcomed him in after exchanging looks, and resumed their activities.

* Suddenly, there was a news bulletin on the TV that caused everyone to take notice. All the Snowbird buses which were supposed to take people around town were seriously delayed because of snow! Billie's parents supplied us with lots of oranges before they took us around to where we needed to go.

* We found a running bus, which was going to take us up to the mountains for a long time. First, all our belongings had to be weighed and scanned, including food items. I had a LOT of books to keep me occupied: royalty, 365 Directions / Questions For A Christian ("fake books" by Eugene Peterson, whom I misheard as PATTERSON, and thought that I'd call Peter PATTER from now on, eek!), anecdotes, history, etc.

* On the bus, this woman with curly blonde hair said she HAD to give birth to sextuplets. "If one water sac breaks, all six of them will break! HELP!" So we quickly made room for her delivery, and told the bus driver to find a more appropriate location for it. He found a remote hamlet in the mountains with a church, which suited us just fine.

* We saw apparitions / people outside lighting candles to guide us on our way in the darkness, and people in the bus invoked prayers (against superstition?) - we wondered if this would be a good birth.

* When the babies were born, the woman said that she'd adopt them out to the generous hamlet dwellers if we could all stay there - after a quick discussion, that condition was agreed to. The babies' names were printed in the hamlet newspaper, along with our story.

* One of the babies died, and the adoptive dad (Shawn) said "Man - God" as very simple words over the grave. He buried the baby in the local cemetery, hiding the plot among other local families in case grave-robbers came and desecrated it. ("They'll as soon search six tiny graves rather than 200 large ones!")


I am clueless as to where THAT came from! O_O Now I'm so bored that I'll maybe make one more Facebook photo album, hahaha. Speaking of, Mark Hainsworth and Sarah Rowlett have friended me on there - yay!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home