Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Baiting scammers must be some good times!

Last night, I was talking to Corey - he again directed me to 419 Eater, only this time it was the letters page (LOTS OF COMEDY GOLD!) and Prince Joe Eboh and the Church of the Red Breast. He first directed me to this site almost exactly a year ago (Oct. 19, 2006), and has told me that he engages in some scambaiting himself. Must be good times, if you're careful about it. He's hoping to get a picture of someone holding up a sign or doing something dumb - so far, he hasn't gotten any yet, but he keeps things in a Hotmail account. Sounds interesting!

Yay for Danielle and Teresa! Very good interactions, for sure! My throat is feeling a bit scratchy - I hope I'm not getting sick. That would SUCK, especially with the Awana Conference coming up this weekend! Now I'm off to do Kathy's dungeon and space adventure - I'll probably do mine, too! It DOES change, haha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home