Monday, October 15, 2007

The Island's Rock and HOCKEY should be sufficient for me!

Right now, I'm listening to the Q in Victoria - haven't listened to 100.3 FM in some time. It's good hearing the Island's rock, haha. Must remember to switch stations when the hockey game is on, or else I'll not be sufficiently distracted. Who knows, I might cook the chicken leg for 45 minutes in the toaster oven with aluminum foil at 325 or 350 degrees later as a bit of nourishment after I finish my laundry. ;)

Yay for Danielle! Now I have a somewhat interesting request on my Facebook page... but at least I've seen the same application on Sabrina's page, so know what it involves. Right now, I've recovered from crying a lot - that's made me miss two phone calls. Maybe I'm a faucet, or else I'm a fountain. :P (and I'm talking to Corey via Gmail chat - good times!) Speaking of Facebook, Harmony added me as a friend on there even if she doesn't use her account - YAY!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home