Friday, August 03, 2007

Lemon Heads candy is NOT the Lemon Party shock site, thank goodness!

While I was doing Blogger tag / comment upkeep earlier tonight, Melia buzzed me to ask if I remembered what church Kelvin got married in. Since I keep the oddest things around here (including wedding invites and programs), I was able to give her the information. I know that they used Pastor Glen for the wedding, and some other Chinese pastor whom we didn't know. She thanked me a bunch of times before getting back to her nutty search - it must be CRAZY planning your own wedding!

Corey then provided me with a bunch of amusement and a rolleyes moment: he thinks that K and I won't be able to restrain ourselves when we see each other next, and we'll have buttsex at the first opportunity. Uh yeah, I don't THINK so! Then he told me that his Taiwanese friend Jane confused the shock site Lemon Party (which I refuse to link anyone to!) with Lemon Heads candy once. So when he told her that he liked Lemon Heads, she called him sick and disgusting for a while before he asked what the heck she was talking about! HAHAHAHA! Called Jon later to see what was up with Grandma and her dental appointment: he says not to worry about it, and that Uncle Vincent's mom is taking her out. They seem to be good friends, so that's excellent.

Also, I feel a lot better now thanks to talking with a certain someone. That's always a good feeling. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home