Sunday, July 29, 2007

Dream: Auntie Eva collapsing, and bleacher people plunging to death

Wow... it's amazing that I have the $60 ($20 of which is my sister's portion) for the grad banquet! Guess I better save the rest of my money for food shopping! THIS IS FIRM and NON-NEGOTIABLE to my mind. :P


I had a weird dream where Auntie Eva had this distinctive purple coat on at this crowded church function. Everyone could see her obituary with her life history on copies of green paper a few minutes BEFORE she collapsed and died in the middle of the basement floor! It mentioned that she was close to five families, including us and the Chiangs. That is possibly true in real life, heh. Then there was the part where I was lying in someone's front yard just stripping the wheat-like grass of its wheaty properties: that's what I used to do in grade school, haha. I learned that there was a serious incident going on down the street where bleachers full of people had just plunged to the ground, resulting in lots of black-and-white pictures of people rushing up the bleachers and then plunging to their deaths! There was this couple named Brian and Beth living a block away from the disaster who had hacked someone else to death and stored their body in a cooler, and it was discovered that their dog had killed someone else who was now buried in their yard. I have no idea what's wrong with my subconscious... o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home