Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I hate domestic emergenices - SO STRESSFUL!

Ugh! I hate dealing with domestic emergencies because they are STRESSFUL, especially when I've just gotten in from doing something! (got in at 12:45, and discovered that K had called me not ten minutes before - THEN opened my freezer to discover a rather sad state of affairs!) Good thing I managed to prevent yet another disaster! At least I had a funny MSN message involving pirates and rum when I got up... and one from Sara saying that she preferred medium Nando's Chicken, and might go there tonight. Haha, I love when I can influence people halfway around the world like I once did with Spoz. :D

I went to Save-On Foods later. They were moving lots of things around in the store, which was stressful - I didn't buy any soup or juice because I forgot to do so in the middle of finding other things! They had new flavors of Triscuits which I had to buy: rosemary / olive oil, and cracked pepper / olive oil. I got more than my usual portion of certain things, but that was all right - as long as I save the rest of my money, I should be fine! Had to restock basic fridge stuff because of last week's emergency, but that was okay too. Hey, Phil emailed us to suggest Aug. 12 as a date for the SLB night - he's probably joking, but any response from me would be needlessly snarky right now, so I didn't bother replying. I'd post on message boards to de-stress, but I'd be too emotional (as much as I love the snark sometimes), so maybe I'll just read or something. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home