Wednesday, May 30, 2007

24% city, 21% country

Stupid people doing work right outside my patio window... it's not like I can SLEEP with this drilling and racket and talking going on! They started at 8 AM, which (in my opinion) is too early - it'll still be sunny at 1 or 2 PM, most likely. Wish they'd do it then... hopefully, I can sleep later on! UGH!


City / country percentages, from Amy via Myspace bulletin:

HOW CITY ARE YOU?

[x] been to Starbucks more than once in my life
[] link arms when I walk with someone
[] shop at AE, A&F, AERO, or HCO
[x] own 2 or more polo shirts
[ ] will never be caught without my cell phone
[ ] blowdry my hair on a daily basis

Total: 2

[] wear flip-flops no matter what the weather
[] own an oversized pair of sunglasses
[] own one or more pairs of ripped jeans
[x] layer my shirts
[] will do anything to get the best Myspace pic
[] have / had a "Myspace mirror pic"

Total so far: 3

[x] when I'm not drinking Starbucks, I prefer water
[x] own an oversized bag or purse
[] have seen every episode of Laguna Beach
[] my new favorite is The Hills
[] I say "lol" in every sentence of every online conversation (NEVER! I HATE THAT!)
[] own tight jeans or really baggy ones

Total so far: 5

[] wear large necklaces
[] own an iPod / mp3 player
[x] Internet = survival
[] play Football, Baseball / Softball, Basketball, cheerleading
[] have more than one AIM screen name

Total so far: 6

[] said "lol" or "OMG!" in a real conversation (EWWW, YUCK!)
[x] love shopping
[x] shop whenever I have a chance
[] own / owned a bathing suit that cost 100 dollars or more
[] have watched The Simple Life

Total so far: 8

Add the x's up, multiply by 3, and put "I'm ___% city." (24% here)

==============================================

HOW COUNTRY ARE YOU?

[x] ridden a horse
[] owned a horse
[] owned land
[] been 4-wheeling
[x] said "ain't"
[] been cow-tipping
[] been deer hunting
[x] been swimming in a lake
[] caught a fish
[] seen a deer get skinned

Total so far: 2

[] have worked on a ranch or on land
[] have lived in a house in the middle of nowhere
[] have been duck hunting (I don't think the Nintendo game counts, haha!)
[] have gone swimming in a river
[] driven a truck
[] own a Rebel flag
[] like to fish
[] have a funny accent, or people have told you that
[] own / owned a pair of cowboy boots
[] own / owned a cowboy hat
[] own / have owned a big dog
[] say "y'all"
[] have gotten made fun of for saying "y'all"

Total so far: 2

[x] cuss when you're mad (I definitely have cut down on that!)
[] have dipped / dip snuff
[x] go to church on Sunday
[] owned / own a bird dog
[] have ridden a horse to somewhere in town
[x] have gone on a field trip to a farm / ranch
[x] have eaten deer meat
[] have shot a gun
[] own a gun
[] park your vehicles in the yard

Total so far: 6

[] have gone shopping... for a gun
[] get / got the kids in your family a toy gun for Christmas
[] wear long sleeves even in the summer
[x] know what stirrups are
[] have fed the deer

Total so far: 7

Add the x's up, multiply by 3, and put "I'm ___% country." (21% here)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home