Friday, May 25, 2007

Way stupid names!

I had a fairly screwed-up dream this morning, when I wasn't trying to sleep because stupid people were knocking very hard on the building outside my window. Thank goodness I don't really remember it! Renewed CDs for my brother, so I called to let him know - he thanked me, and wished me a good time at the Night Market. I should really prepare for that even though it's in Richmond proper, haha. Got things kinda sorted out with the Seattle Phone Pranks guy, too... I can just email the Records For Sale call - since that's all he really wants - as an attachment, in exchange for other prank calls he has. "Nine of the "Mark Knofler" pranks, some of which aren't circulated on the Internet... as well as a great deal of Bob and Tom stuff (I'm originally from Indianapolis) and plenty of the Tube Bar pranks... ")

Another repost from the Bad Baby Names forums, while I'm reading about fakers / trolls / drama / food posts there:

These parents got Brand Alan.

More madness:
Codin Donald: Probably a twist on the Caden theme, but way too close to codeine.
Mckhye Anthony
twins Makala Ruth & Makale Jacob
Princeliyn Lee, dad Prince
Reece Ryan: I guess someone is rooting for Reese Witherspoon & Ryan Philippe to get back together? Of course this baby is a girl.
Ryken Rey
Kalube Ruhl
Tytan Jay
Slaten Jon
Xada Nikole
Sern
Tailey
BoisyRae Rose: A new place name!
Hudsyn Presli
Tyen
Jaymz
Chevy
Tandee Rae
twins Creston Adley & Baylor Ragan
Emberlyn Elise

J'Maika J'Myri

D'Ziyree A'Marriel

Banyon Francis

Braylin Jay

Rhiannona Jarnay

Kaylynn Rose

Teayna

Mar'Quaylin Markel

Kynlee Jade

Clintavin Kaleb

My'layzia Renee Nicole

Kaser Lee

Ja'Varey Avarra

Na'Karri Jo'Kay

Brooklyn Jolie

Phillip Daniel - Nice name, right? Check out his brother's name. Oh, and his daddy's name.

Kristyona La Shae' Rene

On the bright side, there was a baby Helen:

Helen Renee

Legit, but...
Adolph James

Craptastic names, especially for quints: Irelyn Kadyn (girl), Landyn Konner (boy), Layne Mykel (boy), Kieran Skye (girl), Drayden Karter (boy)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home