Monday, May 28, 2007

Andrew and someone else are sweetly cool / Planet Hollywood's The Terminator

I've thought about things, and decided that a certain watch sticker interaction in the parking lot today was pretty cool. (thanks!) Definitely what I would like to apply in my life, but the only problem is that I have no skills that way! Oh well, I guess the birthday cards are my way of showing love to people, all things considered! Different skill sets / spiritual gifts (I almost typed "spiritual girls" :P) do make the world go round! (reminds me of a Biblical passage about the body of Christ, and another one about the different gifts people have) It was also cool that Andrew L. popped up on my screen earlier tonight to say hi - it's not like we talked much this weekend! (or maybe I'm just too easily impressed, haha) He's liked poker since Grade 6, and this conversation wasn't filled with a lot of Netspeak: another plus! (but I'd like him anyhow - same pass as Eric H., although Eric M. was pushing it last week...)

At first, I thought he called me "music" as his first messages were "what's up, what ya doing music." Interesting, heh. He was playing cards on Pokerstar.net and chilling at the same time - nice! Always a treat, haha... we chatted for a bit before he went to watch TV and bid goodnight to me. I'm cautiously optimistic about tomorrow as well, so we shall see. Now, it's time to get to bed, even if I'm not quite halfway through an OLD 63-page thread on the bad baby names forum about some troll and her friends defending STUPID names! (man, I'm getting old - even though I probably won't sleep for another hour, I go to bed at 1:40 instead of 3 AM like I sometimes do? or even 6 AM? oh well...)


Planet Hollywood's The Terminator

½ oz vodka
½ oz white rum
½ oz gin
½ oz Grand Marnier
½ oz Kahlua
2 oz sweet & sour mix
1 oz cranberry juice
1 splash beer

Combine crushed ice with all ingredients, except beer, in a tumbler. Shake. Pour a splash of beer on top and serve with a straw. Makes 1 serving.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home