Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Shannon and Michigan / Ponderosa Coleslaw

Note: Your LJ Friends' Futures / Your LJ Friends' Most Embarrassing Moments / Your LJ Friends' Celebrity Lives / Princess Tutu LJ Life blogquizzes. (by Tiff, M, and Tory)


Hey, today is Vancouver Giants Day - sweet! On to things which aren't so sweet: Shannon called me AGAIN this morning. Good thing I turned my phone off! She used to be a friend of mine, but isn't anymore. In case she or anyone else thinks to Google her name: SHANNON NORMAN, QUIT CALLING ME! She only calls very occasionally, and I can't pretend to be a friend anymore... losing patience is an indicator, especially if she thought that she had nothing to do with her mom's "bad mood" the time she left Alison's paintings out in the rain (under cover). She deserved her mom yelling at her in that case - I'm not saying anything about what happened to me a few weeks ago, but my similar incident was wholly undeserved. Other than that, I got another weird phone call from Michigan: 616-980-2388, anyone? Ugh. Now I'm kinda really bored - time to do some reading! (I also showed Chinese Eric my sparkly socks yesterday, along with the shiny Joe Cool sweater - he liked them, haha)


PONDEROSA COLESLAW

Recipe By:
Serving Size: 10 Preparation Time: 0:00
Categories: Salads, Copycat

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method

1 cup Mild honey
1/2 cup Chopped onions
1 tablespoon Celery seed
1 cup Diced green pepper
1 cup Diced celery
1 cup Wine vinegar
1 tablespoon Salt
1 large Head cabbage, chopped fine

Combine honey, vinegar, onion, salt, and celery seed in small saucepan. Bring to boil, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes; cool. Pour cooled dressing over prepared vegetables; toss lightly. Cover and chill several hours or overnight. Stir several times while chilling.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home