Friday, January 19, 2007

Finishing Koka / Food ideas / Get off Myspace! / Quizzes

Finished the last of my Koka instant noodles (Tom Yam) that I got from that place by Richmond Sushi - I had to meet Eric out there last August, so I used my time efficiently. Would have finished the thirty packs way earlier, but I didn't realize that I had one last package. Good thing I found it now, since it expires on March 30! Plenty of time, I know... but still. :P

Ooh, new shiny stuff in email...

Eric: "I'll start off with some ideas: Fresh Hummus and Tzatziki with Pita Bread, Fruit Trays, Cookies, Taco Chips and Fresh Salsa, Hot Pepper Poppers / Potato Skins, Potato Wedges, Crackers with Cream Cheese and some kind of topping (Smoked Salmon, etc.) You can look here and other places on Google for more appetizer ideas."

Jon: "Eric, that stuff sounds good. We could also buy some really good cheese and crackers, or mole (haha), or melted cheese with chorizo sausages. I'll come back with more suggestions in a few days time. I'm volunteering Jer's kitchen to make some of this stuff." HAHAHAHA, good idea! :D


Haha. I just joined getoffmyspace on LJ. Thanks to sunshine2607's RT post, I knew it was open to new members for a limited time, so I decided to do it NOW in case I can't when I get home after ping-pong tonight! (I tried joining it earlier, but it was closed to new members)


You Have Many Alpha Tendencies

You're not a total alpha female, but you certainly know how to - and like to - get your way.
You're forceful without being intimidating. You're confident without being vain. A perfect mix.



You Sometimes Don't Get Enough Sleep

You're often more tired than you'd like, and you're probably not getting enough quality sleep.
Sleeping a little more could make you a lot more energetic and happy.
Try having a bedtime, keep your bedroom cool, and only eat fruit before bed.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home