Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Salmiakki licorice, Russians, expired Starbucks, Aberdeen dream

Hey, I got some salmiakki licorice courtesy of Taru (sinnarn) in the mail from Finland! From what I hear of salmiakki itself, it tastes very weird... hmm. I've been friended by another Russian in the last few days... oh well. Might as well do their dungeon before they unfriend me, haha. I wonder if it would be safe to drink this Starbucks frappuccino that expired sometime in November... o_O

I had a weird dream that involved a bunch of us at this conference... why do my dreams involve conferences these days?! Steph, Rachel, and Isabel were very happy to hear the news that we could go into the cafeteria kitchen and take home whatever leftovers were there. We all went in and took various food items and lots of milk. Some other people took pastries and chips, too. When we were done plundering the kitchen, we went outside to meet my mom. She was looking for my grandma, who was nowhere to be found. After a while, we decided to go without her to the mall... this looked like Aberdeen, weirdly enough. We were browsing various card displays and deciding whether to drink my milk carton or my sister's carton when my mom said that she'd found Grandma, who had been with her friends in another car, and somehow knew where to meet us. Then Rachel decided to sleep over at Isabel's place, so we dropped them off before going home ourselves. Interesting dream...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home