Thursday, January 18, 2007

Weird nails and photo dream / Snacks are SNACKS, not love feasts! / Awana arrangements / Quizzes

I did indeed go back to sleep, as evidenced by a weird dream I had where we all lived in trees. We were looking at old black-and-white photos of Sophia and David, then the current ones with their babies. One of them even featured me in my pink flambé jacket and red beret! Then I was trying to nail things into a pipe side split into quarters, and learned things I didn't want to know about Brian Chan's parents! (Uncle Reuben and Auntie Christine) Methinks I don't want to figure out WHAT my subconscious is on!

I woke up and checked my email: someone's been hanging around someone else for too long if he describes the snacks our Bible Study group has to bring for the Spiritual Formation in three weeks as a love feast! Yes, I know there's Biblical history behind that appellation, and it's not just something specifically designed to make me cringe. I'm also all for bringing snacks for others because we've been slotted to do so, and doing the best job we can. But I dunno about that description... at least Eric has several ideas and a Google search to help us! :P

Henry just called to let me know that he can no longer drive me home from Awana, but he can still drive me to the church. I'm sure I can arrange a ride back, somehow... I hope Melia shows up tomorrow so I can figure things out with her! Or I'll just email / call her now, even though I'm sure she doesn't need that... then again, NEITHER SHOULD I HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT! (emo anger, haha) Better to see what can be done as soon as possible, hehe.

You Are Not Very Worldly... Yet

You haven't really traveled the world yet, but you'll get around to it someday.
In the meantime, it couldn't hurt to broaden your perspective a little.
Try a new type of foreign food or pick up a foreign movie to watch.
You can become more worldly without a passport!



You're Not Very Fit

And you're likely to admit that exercise just isn't your thing.
Maybe you need to experiment with new activities to find something you love.
Whether it's roller derby or surfing, just getting out there and moving will do wonders!










I'm so Proud!!
You should be proud to know the 4077 so well!
Alan Alda (Hawkeye) would be proud!
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com











You could be in the STAR SYNDICATE.
You are not accepting, funny, or original. You copy almost everything done by the GLOCK GROUP, but you spread hateful, unoriginal things. You are very mean to people that do not feel exactly the way you do, and you will stop at nothing to tear down the other groups.
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com











EVIL
...
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com












You are Gaia.
QuizHeaven.com
You are the spirit of the Earth. The environment and life in
general are the most important things to you. All life is derived
from you and the spirits of the world collectively make up every
part of your being.
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com









What's in your Future?

there is no future, only "happy rainbow time"... just kidding - you will die alone
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com












You are SPRITE
QuizHeaven.com
You are SPRITE. You're a fun and bubbly person. You like meeting people. Mostly everyone's cool with you. You're often with friends at an event or just hangin'.
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com









How will you die?

a volcano erupts and you get frozen in place by the hardened lava
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home