Friday, January 19, 2007

Favorite icons / Weird roadtrip complaining dream

Taken from Tim:

Reply to this, and I will tell you my favorite icon of yours! Then, repost this in your journal with your favorite icon!


I remember having this weird dream when I finally fell asleep. I was at church with a bunch of family friends and relatively newer people, and my mom said that our family was going to go on a road trip vacation with them. Too bad I showed up at the church then, I responded, because I'd have been able to enjoy a weekend at home ALONE if I hadn't! My mom said "TOO BAD! YOU HAVE TO!" and she was backed up in this matter by my dad. Amos, Jonathan, Andrew, and Jason didn't look too enthused about the prospect either... Andrew's twin Adam had escaped by virtue of having other important plans that day. Jonathan's dad (Uncle Patrick) said that Jason had to play piano and lead us in songs to bless our trip, so he did it. Only thing was that his songs from band and choir were in Russian - good plan!

I then dreamed that I wasn't able to sleep because of a pulsating light above the bed in the motor home - not being able to sleep happens enough in real life, and I don't need it in my dreams too! Then we went around to various places while the younger contingent got bored VERY quickly: maybe it was because the grandmas were shopping to their heart's content. We talked amongst ourselves for most of the trip, mostly complaining and getting to know each other better. For some reason, we took seven crocodiles with us. They were on this strict regimen of Ritalin... we saw the pill schedule on pink-and-yellow sheets, all right! Andrew had to drive for some of the trip, so that was interesting in itself. When we finally got home to a gated apartment complex, we found seven pigs and seven cats (who were also on that strict Ritalin regimen) waiting for us outside the front door. We had no choice but to take them in, and then the dream ended. Weird stuff!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home